Breaking News

6/recent/ticker-posts

Huawei has added a great innovation to EMUI. The first owners of Huawei Mate 30 can test it.

Huawei introduced the function of quick switching between applications

Typically, to switch between running applications, you first need to open the corresponding menu and select the application you are interested in. The MIUI shell adds a convenient gesture for quickly switching between the last two applications. Now a similar feature has appeared in EMUI.
Huawei has added a great innovation to EMUI. The first owners of Huawei Mate 30 can test it.

Today, Huawei announced a feature for quickly switching between applications. With a simple swipe gesture at the bottom of the screen, you can switch between running applications, as shown in the video.

Huawei has added a great innovation to EMUI.  The first owners of Huawei Mate 30 can test it.

The manufacturer claims that this significantly increases the convenience and speed of working with a smartphone. The first smartphones to receive this update were the Huawei Mate 30 models.

The size of the new firmware is 736 MB, so far it is being distributed in China, but will soon be available in all regions of the world.

Post a Comment

11 Comments

  1. Woh I enjoy your articles , saved to favorites ! . mobile phone mockup

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or blog posts on this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this website. Reading this info So i’m happy to convey that I’ve a very good uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I most certainly will make sure to don’t forget this website and give it a look regularly. iphone photoshop

    ReplyDelete
  3. It can be tough to write about this topic. I think you did an excellent job though! Thanks for this! ipad mockups

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spot on with this write-up, I truly assume this website wants much more consideration. probably be again to read much more, thanks for that info. android mockup

    ReplyDelete
  5. This design is spectacular! You obviously know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool! watch mockup

    ReplyDelete
  6. Youre so right. Im there with you. Your blog is surely worth a read if anyone comes throughout it. Im lucky I did because now Ive obtained a whole new view of this. I didnt realise that this issue was so important and so universal. You absolutely put it in perspective for me. apple watch png

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm, I am not therefore ‘ consider every little thing the following, but you do offer a important information with this make a difference. I’ll instruct me personally plus revisit at a later date. app developer

    ReplyDelete
  8. I conceive you have noted some very interesting details , appreciate it for the post. front end development company

    ReplyDelete
  9. I completely understand everything you have said. Actually, I browsed through your additional content articles and I think you happen to be absolutely right. Great job with this online site. logo designers

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am perpetually thought about this, appreciate it for posting . branding firms san francisco

    ReplyDelete

Like a Reply