Breaking News

6/recent/ticker-posts

OPPO Find X2 / X2 Pro specifications: a picture to understand the differences

OPPO released the Find X2 series this afternoon, starting at 5,499 yuan.

For the standard version of Find X2 and the version of Pro, the parameter specifications are different, you may wish to quickly understand through a form compiled by foreigners.
OPPO released the Find X2 series this afternoon, starting at 5,499 yuan.  For the standard version of Find X2 and the version of Pro, the parameter specifications are different, you may wish to quickly understand through a form compiled by foreigners.

In simple terms, the main differences between the X2 / X2 Pro screens are concentrated on the three cameras on the back. The main camera of the X2 is 48MP IMX586, the ultra-wide-angle is 12MP IMX708, and the telephoto is 13MP non-periscope structure. . The main camera of the X2 Pro is the world's first Sony 48MP IMX689, the ultra-wide-angle is 48MP IMX586, and the telephoto end is a 13MP pixel perimeter structure.


The small details are also different: X2 is LPDDR4x memory, X2 Pro is LPDDR5, X2 is a Z-axis linear motor, X2 Pro is an X-axis linear motor, and the body measurements and weight are also slightly different.

However, this 3K 120Hz display is completely the same, as well as the Snapdragon 865 chip and 65W flash charge.

It is reported that Find X2 / X2 Pro will be officially launched on March 13.

OPPO Find X2 / X2 Pro specifications: a picture to understand the differences

Post a Comment

14 Comments

  1. I have not checked in here for a while as I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are good quality so I guess I¡¦ll add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it friend phone mockup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. iphone sketch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post, well put together. Thanks. I will be back soon to check out for updates. Cheers ipad device template

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have got a great blog right here! would you like to make some invite posts on my weblog? phone mockup psd

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. Its really good. הדפסה על חולצות במרכז ראשון לציון

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this web site very much, Its a really nice post to read and get info . interface design agency san francisco

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just like the helpful info you provide for your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I¡¯m somewhat sure I¡¯ll learn lots of new stuff right right here! Good luck for the following! device mockups

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello everyone, This web blog is outstanding as well how the subject had been extended. I like a few of the responses as well although I would prefer all of us keep it on topic to be able to add significance to the issue. device mockups

    ReplyDelete
  9. I simply wanted to thank you very much all over again. I am not sure the things I might have accomplished without those aspects shown by you on such problem. It had been a real distressing condition in my view, nevertheless taking note of a specialized way you resolved the issue forced me to jump with happiness. I’m just happy for this assistance as well as hope you really know what a powerful job that you are carrying out instructing most people thru a blog. I’m certain you have never come across all of us. web design san francisco

    ReplyDelete
  10. Network Marketing is of course very popular because it can earn you lots of money in a very short period of time.. design agency san francisco

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great website you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any community forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article? I’d really like to be a part of community where I can get suggestions from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Appreciate it! iphone photoshop

    ReplyDelete
  12. Undeniably consider that which you stated. Your favorite justification seemed to be at the web the simplest factor to take into account of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed even as other folks consider concerns that they plainly do not recognize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and also outlined out the entire thing with no need side-effects , folks could take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thank you iphone mockups

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for your post. Another element is that to be a photographer entails not only problems in capturing award-winning photographs but also hardships in acquiring the best camera suited to your requirements and most especially issues in maintaining the standard of your camera. It is very genuine and clear for those photographers that are in to capturing the particular nature’s fascinating scenes : the mountains, the actual forests, the wild or maybe the seas. Visiting these exciting places unquestionably requires a digicam that can live up to the wild’s unpleasant surroundings. device mockup

    ReplyDelete
  14. I’m not sure where you’re getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend a while learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for great information I was on the lookout for this information for my mission. iphone mockups

    ReplyDelete

Like a Reply